CHARLESTON—Effective Sept. 1 the following appointments made by Bishop Robert E. Guglielmone for the Diocese of Charleston:
- Father Nicholas Capetola, CRM, pastor of Immaculate Conception Church, Goose Creek;
- Father Nestor Jun Abog, CRM, parochial vicar of Immaculate Conception Church;
- Father Liam Panganiban, CRM, currently parochial vicar at Immaculate Conception Church, will return to his order.
Bishop Guglielmone made the following appointments, effective Nov. 1:
- Father Frank Palmieri, CRM, administrator of Jesus, Our Risen Savior Church in Spartanburg;
- Father Teodoro Kalaw, CRM, parochial vicar of Jesus, Our Risen Savior Church in Spartanburg, chaplain/campus minister of colleges in Spartanburg.
Bishop Guglielmone made the following appointments, effective Nov. 17:
- Father Mathew Bulala, parochial vicar of St. Andrew Church in Myrtle Beach;
- Father James M. Crowley, pastor of Our Lady of Lourdes Church in Greenwood;
- Father Francisco Cruz, administrator of St. Mark Church in Newberry, St. Boniface Church in Joanna, and Holy Spirit Mission in Laurens;
- Father Abdenago Vargas-Rodriguez, currently administrator of St. Mark Church in Newberry, St. Boniface Church in Joanna, and Holy Spirit Mission in Laurens, will return to his order in Colombia, South America;
- Father Timothy Gahan, administrator of St. Paul the Apostle Church in Spartanburg;
- Father Jacob Joseph, CMI, parochial vicar of Our Lady Star of the Sea Church in North Myrtle Beach, and chaplain/campus minister of Coastal Carolina University in Conway;
- Father Michael F. McCafferty, administrator of Sacred Heart Church in Gaffney, and St. Augustine Mission in Union;
- Father Andrew Riley, administrator of St. Thomas the Apostle Church in North Charleston;
- Father William Leonard, former pastor of St. Thomas the Apostle Church proceeds on medical leave of absence;
- Father Agustin Torm, parochial vicar of St. Mary, Help of Christians Church in Aiken;
- Father Jeremi Wodecki, parochial vicar of Cathedral of St. John the Baptist Church in Charleston.