Pope Francis has declared Sept. 7 a Day of Fasting and Prayer for Peace in Syria, the Middle East, and throughout the world.
The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops and Bishop Robert E. Guglielmone are asking the faithful to spend the next week in prayer for peace.
Prayer for Peace in Syria
God of Compassion,
Hear the cries of the people of Syria,
Bring healing to those suffering from the violence,
Bring comfort to those mourning the dead,
Strengthen Syria’s neighbors in their care and welcome for refugees,
Convert the hearts of those who have taken up arms,
And protect those committed to peace.
God of Hope,
Inspire leaders to choose peace over violence and to seek reconciliation with enemies,
Inspire the Church around the world with compassion for the people of Syria,
And give us hope for a future of peace built on justice for all.
We ask this through Jesus Christ,
Prince of Peace and Light of the World,
- March 07 2014 - April 13 2014 40 Days for Life - Columbia
- March 07 2014 - April 11 2014 Knights fish fry Fridays
- March 07 2014 Card party
- March 07 2014 - April 12 2014 40 Days for Life - Greenville
- March 08 2014 Irish Ceili for the family
- March 08 2014 - March 09 2014 Eucharistic Miracles presentation
- March 08 2014 St. Patrick’s dinner