DANIEL ISLAND—Bishop England High School is searching for a new principal.
Michael Bolchoz, who took the helm in 2010, said he will remain in his role until the end of the current school year in June. The search is on for his replacement.
“Mr. Bolchoz has implemented many positive changes and additions during his tenure,” Msgr. Richard D. Harris, Vicar General, said in an email.
Bolchoz said some of the issues he faced as principal included enrollment, finances and morale. After having responsibility of the school for over two years now, he feels he has accomplished many goals and is ready for a new challenge.
The alumnus graduated from Bishop England in 1983 and attended Presbyterian College in Clinton.
Before taking the job as principal, Bolchoz was assistant principal of Cardinal Newman in Columbia. He also served as athletic director and football coach at Cardinal Newman, and before that as a teacher and assistant coach at Bishop England.
- December 20 2014 Pro-life rosary
- January 09 2015 - January 10 2015 SC march and rally for life
- January 22 2015 National March for Life
- January 23 2015 St. Joseph School gala
- January 23 2015 St. Joseph gala date change
- January 28 2015 Catholic Days at the Capital
- February 25 2015 - March 02 2015 FertilityCare practitioner course