DANIEL ISLAND—Bishop England High School is searching for a new principal.
Michael Bolchoz, who took the helm in 2010, said he will remain in his role until the end of the current school year in June. The search is on for his replacement.
“Mr. Bolchoz has implemented many positive changes and additions during his tenure,” Msgr. Richard D. Harris, Vicar General, said in an email.
Bolchoz said some of the issues he faced as principal included enrollment, finances and morale. After having responsibility of the school for over two years now, he feels he has accomplished many goals and is ready for a new challenge.
The alumnus graduated from Bishop England in 1983 and attended Presbyterian College in Clinton.
Before taking the job as principal, Bolchoz was assistant principal of Cardinal Newman in Columbia. He also served as athletic director and football coach at Cardinal Newman, and before that as a teacher and assistant coach at Bishop England.
- April 25 2014 Golf tournament
- April 25 2014 ‘A Taste of Italy’
- April 26 2014 - April 27 2014 Engaged Encounter weekends
- April 26 2014 - April 27 2014 St. John School/Church fetes
- April 26 2014 Brunch and fashion show
- April 26 2014 Taste of Goose Creek
- April 26 2014 - April 28 2014 Canonization/Divine Mercy events