DANIEL ISLAND—Bishop England High School is searching for a new principal.
Michael Bolchoz, who took the helm in 2010, said he will remain in his role until the end of the current school year in June. The search is on for his replacement.
“Mr. Bolchoz has implemented many positive changes and additions during his tenure,” Msgr. Richard D. Harris, Vicar General, said in an email.
Bolchoz said some of the issues he faced as principal included enrollment, finances and morale. After having responsibility of the school for over two years now, he feels he has accomplished many goals and is ready for a new challenge.
The alumnus graduated from Bishop England in 1983 and attended Presbyterian College in Clinton.
Before taking the job as principal, Bolchoz was assistant principal of Cardinal Newman in Columbia. He also served as athletic director and football coach at Cardinal Newman, and before that as a teacher and assistant coach at Bishop England.
- December 04 2013 - December 14 2013 St. Paul and St. Francis parish anniversary/Advent...
- December 05 2013 Bishops Boutique
- December 05 2013 Saints to sing on radio
- December 07 2013 Christmas yard sale
- December 07 2013 Pauline Books and Media Center
- December 08 2013 Christmas concert
- December 08 2013 - December 11 2013 Mission on the family
- December 08 2013 Breakfast with St. Nick
- December 14 2013 Christmas dinner dance