DANIEL ISLAND—Bishop England High School is searching for a new principal.
Michael Bolchoz, who took the helm in 2010, said he will remain in his role until the end of the current school year in June. The search is on for his replacement.
“Mr. Bolchoz has implemented many positive changes and additions during his tenure,” Msgr. Richard D. Harris, Vicar General, said in an email.
Bolchoz said some of the issues he faced as principal included enrollment, finances and morale. After having responsibility of the school for over two years now, he feels he has accomplished many goals and is ready for a new challenge.
The alumnus graduated from Bishop England in 1983 and attended Presbyterian College in Clinton.
Before taking the job as principal, Bolchoz was assistant principal of Cardinal Newman in Columbia. He also served as athletic director and football coach at Cardinal Newman, and before that as a teacher and assistant coach at Bishop England.
- March 07 2014 - April 13 2014 40 Days for Life - Columbia
- March 07 2014 - April 11 2014 Knights fish fry Fridays
- March 07 2014 Card party
- March 07 2014 - April 12 2014 40 Days for Life - Greenville
- March 08 2014 Irish Ceili for the family
- March 08 2014 - March 09 2014 Eucharistic Miracles presentation
- March 08 2014 St. Patrick’s dinner