DANIEL ISLAND—Bishop England High School is searching for a new principal.
Michael Bolchoz, who took the helm in 2010, said he will remain in his role until the end of the current school year in June. The search is on for his replacement.
“Mr. Bolchoz has implemented many positive changes and additions during his tenure,” Msgr. Richard D. Harris, Vicar General, said in an email.
Bolchoz said some of the issues he faced as principal included enrollment, finances and morale. After having responsibility of the school for over two years now, he feels he has accomplished many goals and is ready for a new challenge.
The alumnus graduated from Bishop England in 1983 and attended Presbyterian College in Clinton.
Before taking the job as principal, Bolchoz was assistant principal of Cardinal Newman in Columbia. He also served as athletic director and football coach at Cardinal Newman, and before that as a teacher and assistant coach at Bishop England.
- November 28 2014 - November 30 2014 Holy Spirit art show
- November 28 2014 - December 06 2014 Mepkin Creche Festival
- November 29 2014 BE oyster roast, auction
- December 01 2014 - December 30 2014 Secular Carmelites
- December 02 2014 Prayer service and tree lighting
- December 03 2014 - December 24 2014 Adoration and benediction
- December 05 2014 - December 06 2014 Single, Single Again